Friday, January 18, 2013

Some Handmade Christmas Cards and Gifts


Although I loved all the Christmas gifts and cards I received this past Christmas, the handmade cards and gifts are extra special to me.

And so here I am belatedly showing them off, but better late than never right?

So here we go.

From Jeannie, this embellished bottle brush tree.


From Regan, this lovely card.


From Linda, this gorgeous card.


From my Mom, this pretty card.


From Karen, this pretty treescape card.


Also created by my Mom, this glittery card.


From Kathryn, this pretty card.


From Dave and Sandy, this blue themed card.


From Dee, a card with a gorgeous photo of her family.


From Avril, this embellished teatowel.


Aren't they all beautiful?


4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love all the projects! And thanks for showing mine!

Rosemary said...

All lovely

Linda S said...

I love how you display all your cards Rosanne. Thanks!

Deanna said...

Wow lucky girl! ;)