Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Sweets, Decor and Charades

Well , here I am finally posting some photos from Christmas.

One of the things I look forward to every year, my Mom's baking.


Gingerbread, tarts, peanut brittle, fudge and more, all so so good!


And then for dessert, the traditional crepes frangipane and  a new recipe, black forest pavlova, both so good!

Mom's  seasonal village.


Mom's pretty  centrepiece.


Brianne and Dan wore matching sweaters!


And then after we warmed up with pictionary, we played charades, not sure what Steve is acting out here.


And Sherry's interesting pose.



It was a really fun day spent with and enjoying family.


2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

love the family pics! And I think I almost drowned in my drool over the treats!

Deanna said...

Looks like your holidays were amazing!