Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Red Wagon #156 - Colour Combo


I'm back with this week's Little Red Wagon challenge issued by Regan.  She has  suggested the colour combination of kraft, rust, olive and brown.

I think I cheated a bit by adding in cream as well:




I used no patterned paper on this one, just cardstock embossed with various textures.

So dig out those scraps of kraft, olive, brown and rust papers and link up your creation over at Little Red Wagon.

We love to see what you create.

8 comments:

JanR said...

So cool that you used no patterned paper. I love that bow!

Tracey said...

Loving the colour combo! Gorgeous card Rosanne! Love those large scallops!

Regan said...

bam...thats awesome

Tammy said...

Ooo--so pretty! Love that you used just embossed papers! (BTW--I think cream is always a neutral that can be thrown into any colour combo!)

Joanne said...

I love all the embossing!
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Perfection friend!

Rosemary said...

This is a beautiful card love the way you combined the colours...

Avril Tanner said...

Great card! I love the embossed scallops!