Thursday, October 04, 2012

Christmas Treats!

This past Sunday I created with a bunch of fabulous ladies!

The main focus of our event was to create Christmas cards so I crafted some Christmas themed treats to take along.

Of course I found lots of ideas on Pinterest.

First up, individual packages of reindeer noses.


So cute.


And also cheese and crackers with the cheese arranged in the shape of a Christmas tree.



So fun and festive looking!

I'll be back with some of the cards I created soon.


3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

These were delicious! Thanks so much and that Tree was just perfect looking!

Deanna said...

Loved your little treats and cheese display! Always a pleasure cropping with you!

Rosemary said...

OH NO say it isn't so Christmas!
LOL love all your noses and the Xmas tree ......