Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Red Wagon #139 - Sentimental You

Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This week Jan is challenging us to make the sentiment the main focus of our creation.

I decided to embellish a bottle gift tag:



Here's a better view with the sentiment 'for you' more visible:



I dug Thrift Shoppe paper out of my wagon to create this one, love that line of paper!

So if you can please join us with your sentiment focused project over at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create!

8 comments:

JanR said...

Such a lovely gift tag. Those papers sure are prudy.

Tammy said...

I love wine tags--I just made my first the other day!! Love your rolled up flowers!

Joanne said...

Great project Rosanne! Is it for me?
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Amazing girl and I think it is for mr Joanne!

Tracey said...

Lovely tag Rosanne! Great colours on it!!

Regan said...

well shut up!

Words and Pictures said...

Love the bottle tag idea. And your rosy blog is soooo pretty!!

Avril Tanner said...

It is gorgeous! Love the flowers.