Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tag Swap - The Food!

Hi there!

I thought I'd show some of the goodies I served at my tag swap a couple of weeks ago.

Coconut peaks dipped in chocolate and candy cane bits.


Fancy cookies from the market.


A look at most of the table, I was trying for a candy cane theme.


Raspberry custard pie that a friend made. I added the banner, an idea I've seen on Pinterest.


 Iced shortbread.


Chocolate and candy cane dipped shortbread.


Apothecary jars filled with candy.


Crystal cream and sugar holders also filled with candy.


Chocolate and candy cane dipped marshmallows.


I so enjoy putting together a themed table of goodies!

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Brenda in Kit said...

That looks scrumptious...and as if you worked for hours!
Brenda in Kit

Deanna said...

I think I tried everything and it was all amazing!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow! I have a toothache just looking at it. Amazing. You sure know how to put on a spread.

Rosemary said...

Wow everything looks so good! Love the added festive touches to the coconut peaks and shortbread... What a fun festive look filling jars with candy.......Great ideas .

Jeannie said...

The pictures don't do your food and their display justice. Everything was absolutely delightful and beautiful! I enjoyed everything.