Friday, December 30, 2011

Gift Wrap and Table Favour Ideas


Although Christmas has passed I thought I'd share a few ideas that can be applied to any celebration.

This year I decided to wrap gifts in kraft paper and trim with tulle adorned with a vintage brooch.



I was quite happy with how these turned out and will definitely use this idea again.


Then I also made table favours from embellished(using bits of things from my Christmas stash)tubes that I filled with candy. I had much fun making these and found that rub-ons adhered exceptionally well to the tube(cardstock stickers not so much).



And a closer look.


Well, that's it for today, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Regan said...

ok then Martha- that is fancy!!

Avril Tanner said...

These are all great ideas! Love the candycanes!

Deanna said...

Wow these are beautiful girl!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Those look awesome. I did a little wrapping with kraft paper too. It was fun and turned out great.

Jeannie said...

They all look so pretty.