Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Red Wagon #74 - Create with Fabric

It's Wednesday already! I had a terrific weekend away and am now getting caught up on all the household stuff. And it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge. This week Regan is asking us to get creative with fabric. So I took an idea I've seen on various blogs and created a fabric flower then added it to a card:



And I used my much neglected embossing folders too!

So why don't you find those fabric pieces at the bottom of your wagon and play along with us this week? We love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Rosanne! I love it!

Rosemary said...

Nice card ..

Regan said...

oooh..fabby!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the fabric Flower!!!

Jeannie said...

Very pretty card ... love the flower!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful card Rosanne! I love how soft it looks.