Saturday, February 06, 2010

Valentine Tree

I spent a little time in my scrap space last night and created a card with what I'm calling a Valentine tree. I think its kind of cute!

And it qualifies for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - dots
Daring Cardmakers - amethyst
Little Red Wagon - chipboard

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Thanks for stopping by.


Deanna said...

Cute? It's adorable!

Leann said...

This is gorgeous, I love your valentine tree!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

SueH said...

Lovely card Roseanne and I love the idea of a Valentine Tree.

Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great tree Rosanne!

Joanne said...

Very sweet!

Rosemary said...

Cute card Like the idea may have to do a version.

Avril Tanner said...

The perfect Heart Tree! I hope whoever gets it appreciates it! It is perfect!

Lynda said...

A beautiful Valentine Tree - love it! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Regan said... sweet!

JenMarie said...