Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Sunday evening already! Where does the time go?

I've managed to make a big dent into my baking this weekend but so far no presents are wrapped! Hopefully I'll wrap a couple tonight but first I have to finish the tags for a tag swap I'm hosting on Tuesday evening. I may even post a sneak peak of the tags tomorrow!

In the meantime I thought I'd share a few pics of some of my Christmas decorations.

On the living room coffee table.





On the dining room table.



On the kitchen table.(Think I have a thing for ornaments? :) )



Hanging in the family room.



Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Looks so festive and very elegant.

Avril Tanner said...

everything looks gorgeous! Don't you just love this time of the year!

Deanna said...

Wow girl, I cant wait to see all this in real life!

Courtney Baker said...

Love your Christmas Decorations! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

The pictures definitely do the real thing justice! Yours displays are stunningly beautiful! j

Anonymous said...

Duh! The pictures DON'T do the real thing justice. Geesh! j