Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pumpkin Dip

For a candle party I recently hosted(I do love Partylite candles,they burn so cleanly), I prepared a couple of new recipes including this yummy pumpkin dip served with graham crackers. Although not called for, I topped the dip with chopped pecans.



I didn't get a photo until we had already dug in!



By popular request, here's the recipe:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup chopped pecans

In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually mix in the pumpkin. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended. Chill until serving.

No comments: