Friday, October 26, 2007

It often happens this way




You are out shopping for someone else when you spot something and you just have to have it for yourself!

I was at Homesense recently (one of my favourite stores!) looking for a present for my Mom's birthday. While I was there I thought I'd look at the lampshades as I needed a new one for our family room lamp.

Then it happened! I saw this lamp and it was in the clearance section! And it was love at first sight! I tried to resist, really I did! I continued on to look at the lampshades. I browsed the rest of the store but the lamp drew me back! So I bought it!

And when I got it home and put in its spot I knew it was meant to be. I love its height,it lines and how the light glows through the white lampshade! I love how it complements the table and pictures that were already there!

And you know what? It was cheaper than a new lampshade!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I can see why you fell in love with the lamp. It is very nice.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

It does look like it's always belonged there! :) Also, I love, love, love your ABC slide show!