Monday, February 19, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars


Amazing Race All Stars started last night! It is one of my favourite shows and with the All Star version, we already know the participants. Of course everyone is out to get Rob and Amber! It will be interesting to see how Charla and Mirna do, will Mirna get on my nerves because she is always telling Charla to keep up? The beauty queens and the Kentucky couple(the ruthless version this time) are back from last time. I'm surpised no one has targetted winners Uchenna and Joyce yet but it is early! Hopefully Danny and Oswald will be a funny as they were the first time around. I'd forgotten about Teri and Ian but remembered when Ian began to talk, he amuses me. I didn't watch season one so don't know the male teams and the two other young couples are forgettable too!
And then there's Phil! I just love the way he arches his one eyebrow, how do people do that!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I just posted about TAR without even knowing you did too! I LOVE that show!!!!

Rosemary said...

my fav show too
aren't Amber and Rob stuck on themselves?
Thinking I like U and Joyce and the couple from Kentucky the best so far
Hope the KC. chill with the nasties.

Rosemary said...

my fav show too
aren't Amber and Rob stuck on themselves?
Thinking I like U and Joyce and the couple from Kentucky the best so far
Hope the KC. chill with the nasties.