Shortly before Christmas we completed a renovation of three of our bathrooms.
Unfortunately I don't have a before photo, but this bathroom was a dark green with a 1980's oak vanity.
We had wanted to use an antique piece as the vanity base and finally I found a unit that would work. Although I don't think what we ultimately found is an antique, it is more likely from the 70's, it does work.
I had the basin and faucet placed off-centre, used an existing mirror and replaced the single overhead light with two sconces(that weren't going to work in the main bathroom as planned).
We also replaced the toilet but what the next photo really shows is the paint colour, Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue that I had picked to match the fabric art piece I made earlier in the year.
Posts of the other bathrooms to follow soon.