Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Little Red Wagon - Christmas Tags!



My challenge at Little Red Wagon this week comes just in time for Christmas wrapping and that is to make a tag.

I host a Christmas tag swap every year so today my tag is the one I made for the swap:


I used a variety of products from my wagon on this tag:
- Tim Holtz dress form die(borrowed)
- a winged heart stamp from which I cut the wings out of to attach to the dress form
- Tim Holtz Christmas tag
- twine
- tiny (!) bells
- glitter pen(for the wings and 25)
- music note stamp by Stampabilities
- brown and cream ribbon

These were so much fun to make!

If you have time to make a tag this week please link it up at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create!


9 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

So pretty. Love the neutral colours.

Joanne said...

Very pretty! I love how you used the dress form!
Joanne xo

Tammy said...

How clever to make your dress form into an angel! Pretty tag!

Regan said...

its stunning and I had a blast as always!!!

Jan Hennings said...

Love this all made up in neutral colors :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous tag!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous and love the music paper!

Rosemary said...

Very creative tag..... swap was so much fun.

Sharon said...

Stunning! Love how you used the dress form die.