Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Red Wagon #82 - Use A Number

This week Joanne challenged us to use a number on our creation.

A couple of weeks ago I hosted a Sweet Sixteen luncheon for my daughter Brittany and created several decorative items with the number 16 that I've been waiting to show until today.

First up the entire table:



I decided the theme was rustic elegance and used silver chargers, silver cutlery,silver napkins, kraft paper, burlap, crystal glasses, canning jars all set on a battenburg lace tablecloth.



I also put tulips in twine decorated canning jars. The canning jars also have rosettes that I made embellished with the number 16. And do you see the silver pinwheels I made mixed in with the tulips?



A closer look at the place setting:



You can't really really tell but the rosette napkin rings also have 16 on them.

And the table favours:



They are little peat pots embellished with silver pipecleaners and silver glitter then filled with little organza bags with a tag featuring the number 16.

On all the 16 embelli's(table favours and napkin rings as well as rosettes on the jars) I embossed the 16 in silver then edged with silver glitter. And they were so fun to make too!

Then I also decorated Brittany's gift bags and card in the same theme:



Kraft coloured bags with doilies and siver numbers.I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge for the lettering and numbers.

I hope you enjoyed this look at Brittany's 16th birthday decorations as much as I enjoyed showing it to you.

And if you can please join us over at Little Red Wagon with your numbered creation.


8 comments:

Tracey said...

She must have loved this!! It all looks incredible Rosanne!!

Avril Tanner said...

oh... I bet she totally loved it!!

Regan said...

OMG..its sooooo pretty!

Rosemary said...

Lovely touches throughout.

Joanne said...

Everything looks amazing! I am sure Brittany appreciated all the effort you put into her luncheon decor!
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

WOW, wow, wow! Love it all!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow, that is impressive. You always put so much effort into everything.

Jeannie said...

OMGosh Rosanne ... (just getting caught up on my blog reading) ... this is GORGEOUS. I love everything you do - you're so creative and I really admire that you create special memories for your girls. This is a 16th birthday that will never be forgotten.