Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Layer Card - OLW9

When I was at the Toronto Copic Certification last weekend, I met a cardmaker who mentioned the Simplicity blog to me. As my style tends to the simple side I thought I'd check it out and I'm so glad I did! I'm loving the card styles there! So I decided to participate in this week's one layer card challenge to use a flourish.So using my favourite flower florish I created this card:



I have to admit that although I tend to the simple side of cardmaking, one layer was a challenge for me but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I think I'll be a regular participant in these challenges from now on!


7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love your OLW contribution for this week, it is really stunning.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your OLW contribution for this week, it is really stunning.

Avril Tanner said...

Such a beautiful card!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card and will check out the web site.

Ruth M said...

Very pretty, love the soft colours, very delicate & feminine!

Susan said...

Very pretty flourish! Beautiful card!

Susan Raihala said...

So very pretty! Love the touches of bling!