Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

On this Earth Day I thought I'd share an eco-friendly product that I found at Home Depot and have been incredibly impressed with. It is Eco Mist Granite and countertop cleaner:



This product leaves my granite so shiny and clean with absolutely no streaks. I'm not really sure what makes it so effective, it contains water, corn,coconut extract and sugarcane.

I've also tried the all purpose cleaner made up of corn, tree sap, grass, potatoes and sugarcane. It also seems to do a good job, just spray and wipe.

Now this is not the most inexpensive cleaner out there but its all-natural, non-toxic and totally safe for people,pets and our planet. I think it may be worth the extra cost.

What earth friendly things do you do?

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great tip, I use stainless mugs for my coffee and water instead of plastic bottles and coffee cups.

Deanna said...

Sigh... I wish I had granite!