Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #18 - Felt

Its Wednesday and time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!



This week Carolyn gave us the challenge of using felt in our creations. So I dug into my stash of felt flowers and created two cards!

The first is inspired by one of my favourite designers Dawn McVey.



And the second is based on CPS sketch 152.



As always we love to see you what you create so link up your creations over at Little Red Wagon. Check out what the rest of the girlfriends created too!

10 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love it Rosanne!

Rosemary said...

Lovely cards , like the CB backgrounds and the butterfly with the glitter tail , sweet.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!! I may have to 'card'lift' your ideas!!

Kathryn

Joanne said...

Gorgeous cards!

Regan said...

love these!!

Deanna said...

These are awesome Rosanne!

Carolyn Wolff said...

They are both awesome!

raindropecho said...

These are gorgeous, Rosanne! I really love the bright colors on these!
- Ann

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I love felt, it ads a great texture!

(-: Heidi

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)